Antipov Oleg Leonidovich
SPIN РИНЦ: 3713-8659
Web of Science ResearcherID: C-2016-2014
Scopus AuthorID: 7006085473
Membership of Optical Society of America (OSA). Peer reviewer for academic journals: Optics Letters, Optics Express, Physical Review, Laser Physics Letters, Quantum Electronics, Applied Optics.
Most important papers and results
- Research of the mechanisms of the refractive index change under intense pump condition in crystals, glasses and ceramics doped with Nd3+, Yb3+, and Tm3+ ions.
- Research of the mechanisms of the self-pumped phase conjugation of a laser beam by induced scattering in nonlinear media with nonreciprocal feedback.
- Development of high-power solid-state lasers with a self-adapting cavity completed by dynamic refractive index gratings.
- Development of high-power and high-efficiency compact solid-state lasers and nonlinear parametric systems in the mid-infrared spectral region.
- Development of 2-µm laser sources based on Lu2O3 ceramic doped with Tm3+ ions and crystals doped with Ho3+ or Cr2+ ions.
- Development of the all-fiber coherent combining method using dynamic refractive index control in active fiber.
- Research of the low-threshold mode instability in Yb3+ fiber amplifiers.
- Development of hybrid fiber-bulk laser systems in near-infrared and mid-infrared spectral regions for medical applications.